Monday, October 3, 2011

Update

I just took Noelle to the doctor the other day. She has acid reflux, making that an even 100% of my children who have had it. She's also drooling like crazy and chomping on anything that gets near her face.


Here she is wearing a hair clip that Chelsea made for all of us sisters-in-law for her wedding:



She weighed 15 pounds, so she's just below the 90th percentile for her almost-16 weeks.

She learned how to roll over last week and has since perfected it. Now she is in that frustrating stage where, even though she's bone tired, she'll roll over instead of going to sleep. Then she sits there and cries because she can't fall asleep on her stomach yet. Once you do get her asleep, she usually rolls over during her sleep.


Ian is in a preschool co-op we're doing with ladies in our ward. (Did I already mention this? Oh, well....) He won't write his name, or practice writing his letters. I'm sensing he won't be starting kindergarten next year.


Ian loves using scissors. I hid all of the scissors in my drawer, and he found them during one of his "naps". He took them in his room, cut holes in his sheets, cut a shoelace, and cut a bunch of palm fronds off of the plant in his room. When I came in and saw the fronds (other victims of his spree were discovered over the course of a few days) I must have had a look on my face, because Ian blurted out, "The wind did it!"

Kellan is still Kellan. Really sweet and nice one minute, beating up Ian the next.


Jesse is taking classes at EWU for pre-physical therapy. And even though I already knew BYU was a steal as far as tuition went, we're now experiencing first-hand how colleges nickel and dime their students.

Here's Jesse with some of the garden's harvest:


2 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

love the update! noelle is huge! so sad we haven't had a chance to meet her yet. miss you guys!

Chels said...

I'm glad the clip is getting use. :)
Fun post!