Now his top ones are almost in and he has been so so so cranky. We're talking over a month of crankiness. He has been cranky enough for a mouth of teeth, so they had better be worth it. They had better be the best-looking teeth ever, or maybe the biggest teeth ever, to justify his crankiness.
He also started crawling just when he turned seven months old. I am glad. He has been able to crawl for the last month, but he would just go forward a few paces and then drop down and go back to his worm crawl. I was starting to think something was wrong. I guess the cost: benefit ratio wasn't low enough yet.
4 comments:
You and your accounting terms...
Also, what is that horrible noise in the video.
Also, why you gotta try and outblog me?
The horrible noise is our crappy camera. The video clips aren't meant to be heard--only seen.
Post a Comment